Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer / Fall 2010 shows

August 26 – October 16, 2010 : "Mayor's Art Show"- Eugene, Oregon. Juried group exhibition which will include my sculpture "Factotum":

"Factotum", 2009, 30" x 30" x 7" (wall hanging), found object assemblage


October 7 - December 31, 2010: "Re-Cycle: Bike Culture in Southern California" - Riverside, California at the new Culver Center for the Arts.
One of my cycle-themed sculptures, "R-Evolve", will be featured in this invitational exhibition:


"R-Evolve", 2009 , 34" x 82" x 22", welded steel and found objects


November 6 - December 7, 2010: "Oh my Skull !" - Parlor Gallery, Asbury Park, New Jersey
I will have 2-3 sculptures in this group invitational show, including my momento mori "The Thirteenth Skull":
"The Thirteenth Skull", 2009 , 34" diameter x 10" depth, found object assemblage

Back to the studio now; I'll have new work to post in a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jud Turner, I'm very impressed from "Faktotum". Did you think about publishing
    as a printed poster ? It has so much graphic quality.

    Greets from Bonn, Germany
    Falk Keuten
    http://kugelbahn.blog.de/

    ReplyDelete